Drontal Worming Tablet for Cats treats gastrointestinal roundworms and tapeworms.
If you don't control a flea problem at the same time as worming, your cat is almost certain to be re-infected. There are about 8 different types of intestinal worm that can infect cats in the UK, and it is not always easy to spot the symptoms. Drontal Worming Tablets kill every type of intestinal worm your cat is ever likely to get, and both will do so with a single application, and without having to starve your cat first.
- Roundworm and tapeworm treatment
- Kills every type of intestinal worm
- Only require single application
Can be given with or without food. No need for starvation before or after treatment
To avoid worms reaching maturity and affecting your pet's health, and to reduce public health risks, you should worm your pet regularly. Worming at least every three months with Drontal will reduce this risk, but ask your vet who will be able to evaluate your pet's health and your family's requirements and advise you on a specific worming routine for your pet.
The tablets are scored into halves to enable a range of weights to be treated.
- 2kg bodyweight 1/2 tablet Drontal Cat Tablet
- 4kg bodyweight 1 tablet Drontal CatTablet
- 6kg bodyweight 1 1/2 tablets Drontal Cat Tablet OR 1 Tablet Drontal Cat XL
- 8kg bodyweight 2 tablets Drontal Cat Tablet
- 10kg bodyweight 1 tablet Drontal Cat Tablet AND 1 Tablet Drontal Cat XL