Prac-tic is an effective spot-on treatment for the prevention and control of ticks and fleas in dogs. More information on this product can be found in the leaflet at the bottom of the page.
Prac-tic is effective against new flea infestations for at least 4 weeks. Prac-tic has a persistent effect against ticks for 4 weeks.
Not suitable for:
Do not use in dogs younger than 8 weeks, or with a body weight of less than 2 kg. Do not administer to cats, this may lead to overdosing. Do not use in rabbits.
The recommended minimum dose is 12.5 mg Pyriprole per kg bodyweight, which is equivalent to 0.1 ml of Prac-tic spot-on solution per kg bodyweight. For each weight class, the total pipette contents should be used.
- For dogs weighing 2 - 4.5 kg, order Prac-tic XS (56.72 mg Pyriprole spot-on solution for very small dogs).
- For dogs weighing between 4.5 and 11 kg, order Prac-tic S (137.5 mg Pyriprole spot-on solution for small dogs).
- For dogs weighing between 11 and 22 kg, order Prac-tic M (275 mg Pyriprole spot-on solution for medium dogs).
- For dogs weighing between 22 and 50 kg, order Prac-tic L (625 mg Pyriprole spot-on solution for large dogs).
- For dogs weighing more than 50 kg, you can create a combination of the above variations to arrive at the appropriate dose (i.e. 12.5 mg /kg body weight).
In order to reduce the risk of reinfestation, you must treat the environment. A spray such as Indorex Pesticide spray has been specially developed for this purpose.