Samylin has a unique formulation, promoting optimal liver health and aiding with the neutralisation of free radicals.
- S-adenosyl L-methionine (SAMe) – the S,S-SAMe isomer is included in Samylin, which is the active form and is integral to correct hepatic function. It is enteric coated in Samylin to ensure stability and bioavailability
- Silybin – the most active molecule found in milk thistle extract. The Silybin in Samylin is conjugated with phosphatidylcholine, which increases its bioavailability, facilitating its actions as a free radical scavenger in the liver.
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin, which can support the function of hepatocytes from within the lipid soluble environment of the cell membranes
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
Samylin is available in tablets or sachets facilitating use in all dogs and cats. Both formulations include enteric-coated SAMe and are presented in 3 sizes:
- Small breed for animals weighing 10kg or less
- Medium breed for animals weighing 11-30kg
- Large breed for animals weighing 31kg or more
Samylin Liver Supplement is a complementary product which increases and provides the antioxidants used by the liver for detoxification.
This fast acting mix of ingredients produces a synergistic effect that modulates neurone transmission within the brain.
Ingredients: S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine, Silybin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C