Coatex capsules are a highly purified nutritional supplement to aid optimal skin and coat health in dogs and cats
Dogs and cats cannot make all of the omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids that they require for optimal health, which is why we call them essential fatty acids.
Coatex Essential Fatty Acids contains:
- Linoleic acid (LA) – an omega 6 that is particularly useful in maintaining optimal skin turnover and barrier function
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) – an omega 6 that is not very widely available but is very useful in maintaining healthy skin
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – an omega 3 that is known to help with the many bodily functions
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – an omega 3 known to support various actions in the body and skin
- Vitamin E – a potent antioxidant
- Vitamin A – a lipid soluble vitamin that helps to maintain healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D – a lipid soluble vitamin that aids skin turnover
Coatex Essential Fatty Acids is presented in soft gel capsules.
One capsule per 10kg body weight daily for four to six weeks depending on results.
Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Gamma Linoleic Acid, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexanoic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3.