Postage & Delivery
Items are sent First Class Post, International Air Mail or by Courier at the following charges per complete order:
- Standard Shipping - Royal Mail 1st Class: £3.30
- Courier - Tracked & Signed (Interlink Express): £4.50
- Courier Prescription Medication - Tracked & Signed (Interlink Express): £4.50
- Courier Heavy Items - Tracked & Signed (Interlink Express Next Day: Mon-Thurs) £5.50
- Courier Oversized Items - Tracked & Signed (Interlink Express Next Day: Mon-Thurs) £7.95
- EU Destination Air Mail: £5.50 (£2.00/kg surcharge over 1kg)
- EU Destination - Air Mail Tracked & Signed £10.00
- EU Courier for items up to 15kg: £20.00
- International Signed for Service (with Tracking and Insurance): £18.00 (£4.00/kg surcharge over 1kg)
- Collect In Store - Free
Please note that we are not able to dispatch Prescription Only Medicines until we have received the prescription from you.
For exceptionally heavy or bulky items, we reserve the right to make a shipping surcharge. Please email for a Postage & Packing quotation.
Vetscriptions CANNOT be held responsible for any losses in transit. If your order is of high value, we strongly recommend selecting one of the courier or signed for postage options as these options include Tracking & Insurance.
Vetscriptions aims to despatch goods quickly and efficiently following your order. UK orders will normally be dispatched to the address on the order confirmation within 2 working days of receipt and should be received by you within 5 working days of the order being placed.
European and World-wide orders may take longer.
If you have not received your order and have received a dispatch confirmation email, please allow at least 15 working days (for UK deliveries), 20 working days (for European deliveries) or 25 working days ( for non-EU International deliveries).
We will report this missing parcel to Royal Mail who will then send you a P58 form. You must complete this P58 form and return it to Royal Mail within 10 days or Royal Mail will close the claim and in return we will not be able to issue a replacement. Once Royal Mail have received and accepted the completed P58 Form they will inform us of the result and we will then send you a replacement. These are Royal Mail’s new procedures which we are forced to adhere with. If you require your items urgently it is advised that you re-order them through our website.
Items that are late arriving usually turn out to be at the local sorting office, with a neigbour or as one customer has reported: "Our postman rang the doorbell late on Friday and looking sheepish said that he had been clearing out his van and had discovered the package under the front seat. It had been there for several weeks!!" Please check these first.