Bio-Lapis is a dandelion flavoured powder which contains:
- Electrolytes and vitamins: To replenish losses due to dehydration.
- Probiotics: The live yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM I-4407) 4b1702 to help repopulate the intestine with beneficial micro-organisms.
- Preplex prebiotics: A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Bio-Lapis is available in:
6 x 2g sachet boxes and 60 x 2g sachet boxes.
Directions for Use:
Use one sachet per day for as long as considered necessary by your veterinary surgeon.
To create an isotonic solution add one sachet to 50ml of water. It is also advisable to provide an alternative source of water.
- Zootechnical Additives
- Protexin probiotic
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM I-4407) 4b1702
- 5 x 1011 CFU/kg; 5 x 108 CFU/g
- Preplex prebiotic - Acacia (Gum arabic)
Vitamins per kg:
Vitamin A 0.58 MIU
Vitamin B2 11mg
Vitamin C 5.8g
Vitamin D3 0.058 MIU
Vitamin E 120 IU
Composition: Dextrose, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Preplex prebiotic (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Magnesium sulphate