Adaptil Spray helps make travel and visits to the vet or to the groomer less stressful. It is a convenient formulation for intermittent use, especially when on the go!
Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on:
- your dog’s bedding
- inside crates
- indoor kennels
- in the car.
How to use Adaptil Spray?
- Shake the bottle
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- Effects should last approximately 4-5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Reapply after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- ADAPTIL® Spray can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels, or in the car, but be sure to apply without the dog in the area to be sprayed (particularly inside the carrier or crate) and allow enough time (15 min) for alcohol evaporation.
- Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
To find details on all veterinary medicinal products currently authorised in the UK, please see the VMD's Product Information Database.