Old age has a significant effect on brain function. In dogs, this can result in disorientation, loss of house training, irregular sleep patterns and reduced interaction.
Aktivait is the first nutraceutical for dogs and cats to combine all the nutrients necessary for sustaining optimum brain function during the ageing process.
Aktivait is a nutritional supplement to aid healthy central nervous system and brain function in older dogs.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function, works synergistically with Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects
Aktivait is presented in sprinkle capsules in two sizes:
- Small breed for dogs under 10kg
- Medium and large breed for dogs of 10kg and above