Lax-a-past makes the going easy using a palatable paste which aids in the elimination of hairballs in cats. Laxapast can be squirted from the tube but cats will also lick the paste from the nozzle.
Malt syrup, petrolatum, glycerine, processed animal protein (poultry), animal-by-products (poultry liver), glucose syrup, sodium chloride, yeast product, sodium carbonate.
Colourants, preservatives, arabic gum.
a-tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E) 10mg/kg.
- Crude protein - 2.2%
- Crude fibre - 1.0%
- Crude oils & fats - 34.1%
- Crude ash - 1.3%
- Moisture - 11.9%
Directions for use
To prevent hairballs
- Kittens over 5 weeks - 3-6mm of paste, once per week
- Adult cats - 6-13mm paste, once per week
To remove hairballs
- Kittens over 5 weeks - 13mm of paste per day for 5 days
- Adult cats - 25mm paste per day for 3 days