Stronghold Spot On is a spot on treatment for fleas, roundworms, hookworms, heartworm, biting lice, sarcoptic mange and ear mites in dogs.
It is supplied in packs of 3 or 6 single use pipettes.
Application and administration:
Stronghold Spot-On for dogs is intended for dogs weighing >2.6kg. If your dog weighs under 2.5kg, then you should apply Stronghold 15mg for puppies and kittens.
- Up to 2.5 kg one tube of Stronghold 15 mg
- 2.6 – 5.0 kg one tube of Stronghold 30 mg
- 5.1 – 10.0 kg one tube of Stronghold 60 mg
- 10.1 – 20.0 kg one tube of Stronghold 120 mg
- 20.1 – 40.0 kg one tube of Stronghold 240 mg
- > 40.0 kg Appropriate combination of tubes
Please note that Stronghold Spot-On dog does not cover against tapeworms. We recommend that you also use a wormer such as Drontal Dog Tasty Bone and Drontal Dog Plus XL alongside Stronghold to cover your animal against tapeworms.
Legal Category: POM-V
To find details on all veterinary medicinal products currently authorised in the UK, please see the VMD's Product Information Database.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION: this is a Veterinary Prescription Only Medicine (POM-V), which can only be prescribed by a veterinary surgeon, but may be dispensed by another veterinary surgeon or pharmacist.
You can download a Vetscriptions Prescription form here.